Sunday, June 13, 2021

Legals for May, 25 2021

| May 25, 2021 12:00 AM

Superior Court of Washington, County of OKANOGAN In re: Petitioner/s (person/s who started this case): | No. 21-3-000542 SHELBY PETERS | Summons Served by Publication | (SMPB) And Respondent/s (other party/parties) | ERIK NELSON | ____________________________________|__________________________________ Summons Served by Publication (Note to Publisher: Publish everything but the text following unchecked boxes. Fill in the date of the first publication.) To (other party's name/s): ERIK NELSON I have started a court case by filing a petition. The name of the Petition is: Petition for a Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule and/or Child Support (PTPPCS) You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this Summons is published (Publisher enter date of first publication here):May 11, 2021. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline: No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment). Follow these steps: 1. Read the Petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for. 2. Fill out a Response on this form (check the Response that matches the Petition): [x] FL Parentage 332, Response to Petition for Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule and/or Child Support You can get the Response form and other forms you may need at: The Washington State Courts' website: Washington LawHelp:, or The Superior Court Clerk's office or county law library (for a fee). 3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with re turn receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5. 4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address: Superior Court Clerk, OKANOGAN County 149 N 3RD AVENUE OKANOGAN WA 98840 address city state zip 5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one. Person filing this Summons or her lawyer fills out below: _______________________________________ ______________ ANTHONY CASTELDA, WSBA#28937 Date ANTHONY CASTELDA, WSBA#28937 Print name and WSBA No., if any I agree to accept legal papers for this case at (check one): [X] Lawyer's address: P.O. BOX 1307 TONASKET WA 98855 lawyer's address city state zip (If this address changes before the case ends, you must notify all parties and the court in writing. You may use the Notice of Address Change form (FL All Family 120). You must also update your Confidential Information Form (FL All Family 001) if this case involves parentage or child support.) Note: You and the other party/ies may agree to accept legal papers by email under Superior Court Civil Rule 5 and local court rules. This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rules of the state of Washington #06001/456213 Pub: May 11, 18, 25, Jun 1, 8, 15, 2021

Grant County invites qualified parties to submit proposals to deliver a new "Enterprise Resource and Planning" software solution to the County. For Request for Proposal information please visit; Companies must be members of the MRSC roster by the proposal opening date to be considered responsive. #05042/457462 Pub: May 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 2021